Monday, July 25, 2016

Chevron Crochet Blanket

Thought I'd share a peek at the warm and comfortable (and very masculine) chevron blanket I made for my teenage son.

Almost finished:



He love sit so much he runs around the house with it wrapped around his shoulder.

Completed blanket:

I used this free pattern, and made it 255 stitches wide. The colours were repeated in rows of 10, 6 repeats of the purple and grey, 5 repeats of the black, total 170 rows.
The edge consists of 4 rows of single crochet in black and 1 row of single crochet in purple.


As you can see, I did not fill in the chevron edge, I left the jagged corners as I think it looks nicer.

I used inexpensive Red Heart Comfort yarn that I picked up at Walmart for $9.99 each. These are the oversized skeins of 867 yards, so the blanket consist of just 1 skein of each colour.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon - more Fox Builder punch art coming up next. 

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...