Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Scenic meadow card

I've come across a few scenic cards created using the In the Meadow stamp set coloured in a somewhat monochromatic theme that I just loved.

I wanted to give this a try myself but couldn't find any instructions, therefore decided to wing it.


I opted for Copic markers as my colouring medium and as I do not own any real brown I chose warm tan and orange hues.


I started by stamping the images using Tuxedo Black. I coloured everything using alcohol markers and then added subtle highlights with a white gel pen.

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Recollections
Stamps: In the Meadow, Sheltering Tree - SU
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
Markers: E000, E11, E13, E31, Y23, YR24, W1, 0 - Copic, Skin tone collection - SU Blendabilities

Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon. 

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...