Monday, April 27, 2015

Goth inspired gift boxes

I had intended to publish this post Friday/Saturday but unfortunately my PC crashed and I was unable to access my hard drive for the photos. I cannot even start it up anymore, it immediately crashes (just love that blue screen).
Had to purchase a new PC, admittedly it was time anyways.
Finally got the new PC yesterday (am not sure I am a fan of windows 8).
Please bear with me over the next week as my posts my not all be ready as I had originally scheduled/intended.
I managed to get my latest photos loaded from my camera, Photoshop is installed, MS office is installed ... etc. but there are still things I need to put on this new PC over the next week or so.

Now to my post, I made a couple more Goth inspired gift boxes to match my berry basket from my last post. The roses are all the same design as well.
The hamburger box uses the Blossom punch (instructions found here) and the curvy keepsake box uses the same instructions but with the pansy punch.

Hamburger box:




 Curvy Keepsake box:


Supplies used:
Cardstock: Recollections
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamp: Simply Sketched - SU
Dies: Hamburger Box - SU,|Curvy Keepsake Box - SU, Fancy Tags Two - Shapeabilities - Spellbinders
Punches: Blossom - SU, Pansy - SU
Misc.: white paper doilies, 2 x 1/4" red rhinestones, 1 1/2" black ribbon, string of 1/8" pearls, 5/8" black, organza ribbon, gold shimmer mist.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon.

6 comments :

  1. I feel your pain with a crashed PC. Mine did that about a month ago and I'm still trying to get use to Windows 8. Your box's are stunning! They would make great favors at a black tie event. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your designs Alexandra! The keepsake boxes are amazing! Did you glue the doily to black cardstock before you ran it through the Bigshot?
    Thanks, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Barbara. I cut the black card and doily seperatly. I used a larger 8" doily, which I folded in half, cutting both pieces at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhhhhhhhhhh¡¡¡ son preciosassssssssss¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are pretty with the added doily!! Windows 8 is a bit of a pain!! I use the classic desktop view myself!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Alexandra for answering my question!
    Seriously though.....you are the Punch-Art Princess!!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...