Sunday, March 22, 2015

Happy Easter Card

My absolutely wonderful SU rep, knowing I lost out on the green markers,  gifted me a package of Olive Green Blendabilities last week.

So of course I had to get to work on one more Indescribable Gift card making good use of them.
Here is the result:


I opted for yellow this time around and kept the card very simple with layers of white to keep the focus on the lovely blossoms. I also decided to add a touch of sparkle with random, tiny, rhinestones and a little glitter.

I wanted to feature the image inside a beautiful cut frame so I used a die to cut my frame and my coloured image. I used the negative/inside for the front of my card and the actual frame cut from the image on the inside to carry over the blossom theme.

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Recollections 110 lbs white
Stamps: Indescribable Gift - SU, Easter Blossoms - SU
Markers: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Soft Sky and Skin Tone Blendabilities - SU
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Die:  Twisted Metal Tags and Accents - Shapeabilities - Spellbinders
Embossing Folder: Petals-A-Plenty - SU
Misc.: 1/16" and 1/8" clear rhinestones, 5/8" light blue organza ribbon, Foam mounting squares, Diamond Sparkles - PSX

Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon.

3 comments :

  1. Gorgeous card, love the offset die cut, and the matching inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the coloring on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pretty floral image- and your coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...