Sunday, February 22, 2015

Girl Curvy Keepsake Treat Wrapper

I Hope I didn't keep anyone waiting too long.
Here is the little girl treat wrapper made with the Curvy Keepsake SU die.


I think she'd be very cute for Easter (maybe have a her holding a large Easter Egg). Or how about a party invite. She could be holding a gift or balloon and the party details could be written on the back.. This also makes a great party favour and she can easily be turned into a little boy.

Here's a side and back view (yes, I finished the back of the head with another scalloped circle)

 
My wrapper is holding a clear baggie with 6 small Easter chocolates/eggs, but many little candy treats will work well for this. A small dollar store type toy would probably fit too.

Oops, forgot to note the  supplies used
Ink: all SU - Blushing Bride, Crushed Curry, Strawberry Slush, Soft Sky
Cardstock: Bazzill
Die; Curvy Keepsake - SU
Punches: - as note din the below instructions.
Misc.: blakc marker, red/rose blush (my white gel pen is dried up and I haven't had a chance to buy a new one so no highlights on this one)

Punch art instructions below:


Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon for my baby wrapper instructions.

6 comments :

  1. She's VERY cute!! I love her face, may have to case her!! tfs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just as the leprechaun. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Alex, you are soooo creative. Thank you Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! I need to make some!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am grateful to you for sharing your work so freely, it is really appreciated

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...