Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Poinsettia Hamburger Box

This was a very last minute decision. Upon receiving my SU order the other day I decided that poinsettias would look really nice as toppers for the hamburger Christmas treat boxes I was making for work.
So the men got the snowflake ones I made earlier, and the women received these poinsettia ones.

 

 
I used coloured vellum and heat embossed in silver. Then hand cut the poinsettia. I made 2 layers that were glued together with foam squares for added dimesnion. These were really simple and surprisingly fast to put together.
 
By the way, these boxes are the perfect size for a cookie sampler (4-5 cookies per box).
I placed a white cupcake liner inside that I flattened a bit to fit into the square shape. Inside that I placed 4 of our Christmas cookies.
 
Supplies used:
Cardstock: White Recollections, burgandy and green vellum, silver foil
Stamps: Joyful Christmas - SU, That's the Ticket - SU, Baroque Motives - SU
Ink: Versamark, Always Artichoke - SU
Punches: Ticket due - SU, large, wide oval - SU, Banner - SU
Misc.:  silver embossing powder, foam squares, pearls
 
Wishing everyone Wonderful Holidays!
 
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment :

  1. Such a pretty cookie box!! Have a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...