Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas Treat Hamburger Box

For the last few years both my daughter and I have brought a little homemade treat to work for each of our co-workers. When we saw the hamburger die in the new SU catty we both thought of these treats and new I needed to buy the die (and truth be told the fry box is on my wish list as well).

As Christmas is now fast approaching, I realized it was high time I started on these little boxes. I decided to keep them fairly simple.




I stamped my cardstock with blue toned snowflakes, created a little snowflake ornament topper and added a little sparkle with some rhinestones and silver foil. They turned out very festive and "neutral" enough (IMO) that even the men should like them.

Now I only need to find the time to do the Christmas baking so that I have some treats to fill these with.

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Recollections white, Silver foil
Ink: Marina Mist,  Soft Sky, both SU
Stamps: Festive Flurry - SU, That's the Ticket - SU
Punches: Decorative Label - SU, , Ticket Due - SU
Dies: Festive Flury Framelits -  SU, Banner Framelits - SU
Misc.: Foam Squares, rhinestone

Thanks for stopping by;  come back soon!

2 comments :

  1. Who wouldn't like to get one of these boxes?!! Love the snowflake ornament topper!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...