Monday, October 27, 2014

Chinese Lanterns Note Tag Style

When I played with the Note Tag punch and came up with the soup bowl from my last post I immediately noticed that the punched shape looked like a Chinese lantern. So today I am sharing my card featuring this little creation.




I left this card very clean and simple making the lanterns the focus.
I lightly sponged the blue background I glued to the front of my card. Then strung my lanterns (hung with a little wire loop) on butchers twine and adhered everything with glue dots. I stamped my greeting at the bottom of a 5.25 x 4" white card, cut my die and mounted it over top of my card front using foam squares.

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Stamps: Art of the Orient - SU,  Feeling Sentimental - SU
Ink: Blushing Bride, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip - All SU
Die: Window Framelit - SU
Misc.: black butcher twine, silver wire, foam squares.

Punch art instructions below.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by; hope to see you again soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...