Sunday, August 3, 2014

Season of Joy Christmas Cards

As I didn't post yesterday I will share both remaining cards created with Season of Joy today.
I have to admit these two cards are my favourite of the five.

First up is this shiney silver creation.
I absolutly love the look of embossed aluminium foil tape. Not to mention that it is very inexpensive.
I covered about haf a sheet of white cardstock with the foil and then cut my two mats. Once they were trimmed to the correct size I ran them through my cuttlebug to emboss. The greeting was heat embossed in silver. Although it doesn't show too well in the photo the greeting is attached with foam mounting squares for a little added dimensions.

 
Supplies used:
Stamp: Season of Joy - SU
Cardstock: Bazzill
Embossing folder: Snowflakes - Sizzix
Misc.: 7/8" silver organza ribbon, silver mesh, silver embossing powder (All Night Media), Versamark, foam mounting squares, aluminium foil tape.
 
For my last card using this stamp set I decided on a snow theme.
I created a background using the swirl stamp. For the greeting I used ink markers to only stamp the "Joy". The snowflakes were also inked with markers. This time I did not emboss the aluminum foil. I decided for the small mat it wasn't warrented.  The greeting as well as the three snowflake ornaments are attached using foam squares.

 
Supplies used:
Stamp: Season of Joy - SU
Cardstock: Bazzill
Ink: Night of Navy - SU, Marina Mist - SU, Soft Sky - SU
Ink markers: Night of Navy - SU, Marina Mist - SU, Soft Sky - SU, Pool Party - SU
Punches: Key tag - SU, Decorative Label - SU
Misc.: 7/8" silver organza ribbon, silver mesh, foam mounting squares, aluminum foil tape, 3 x 1/16" rhinestone (Recollections)

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for sharing your files, they are really inspirational

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...