Wednesday, March 5, 2014

You are out of this World

It always surprises me what creations I come up with when I have nothing specific planned and just start playing with my punches. Todays card is one of those creations.
I have been experimenting with different eye shapes and sizes to try and figure out what expression I like best for my punch art characters. While trying to make a sweet little turtle I ended up with what to me looked more like the head of an alien. And a few minuets later this out of this world fellow was born.


Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Ink: Night of Navy - SU, Colorbox
Background stamp: Wonderfully Worn - SU
Greeting - PC generated
Punches: Word Window - SU, for the planet, small and large oval - SU, 1 1/4" circle - PB
Misc.: rhinestones, foam squares, white gel pen

Full punch art instructions for my little alien are below.

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...