Sunday, December 8, 2013

Polar Bear Toy Punch Art

Last but not least, I introduce my polar bear stuffy/toy. He's the final card of my second set of Christmas cards. He would also look great as a tan, brown of black bear stuffy.
I only went with the white to match the snowy card theme.

 
Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Ink: Colorbox
Ink Markers: Real Red and Bashful Blue - SU
Embossing Folder: Northern Flurry - SU
Greeting Stamps: More Merry Messages - SU
Punches: 1" circle - PB, Mega Snowflake - Nankong (PB also carries this one)
Misc.: rhinestones, foam squares, white gel pen.
 
Full instructions for the punch art bear below:

 
 
I have created five more punch art Christmas card. So up next will be one of those.
Come back soon to check them out.

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...