Thursday, December 12, 2013

Cardinal Card

Today I am sharing a very simple card with you.
My cardinal on a snowy tree branch:

 
Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Ink: Colorbox
Black embossing powder - Stampendous
Die: Branch tree by Tim Holtz - Sizzix
Punches: various snowflakes (EK papershaper small and medium, 2 different ones by PB  in medium)
Greeting Stamp: Season of Joy - SU
Misc: foam squares, white gel pen, liquid pearls
 
And although there are probably many very similar cardinals on the web I thought I'd still share how I made mine. So the punch art instructions are below.
 
Next card will feature a pretty candle arrangement.

6 comments :

  1. My favorite card this season. I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing this. I love getting the exact instructions from the designer. Your bird and card are lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your work! Can't get enough Punch art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you find the cardinal punch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi CB. The punch used for this cardinal is the Stampin' Up Bird Builder punch. It was retired in the last year but you may still be able to find it on eBay.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...