Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Metal Tulip Card

I have one more metal art card to share. This time I went with a more feminine approach.
My inspiration was an old tin ceiling tile.


The metal doesn't seem to photograph as well as I'd hoped and some of the detail isn't showing up too well, but I think you can get the idea. The black paint is actually much more prominent than you can see in the photo.
 
here is a another try- this one is a flat scan.

 
Supplies used:
aluminim foil tape
Walnut Hollow Metal tool kit - distressing and textureing tools
Black acrylic paint
Die: Tulip by SU
Stamp: Perfect Punches by SU
Punches: scallop oval by SU
Cardstock: Bazzil
Burgudy organza ribbon, 7/8" wide
Pink satin ribbon, 1/2" wide
 
Thansk for looking. Come back soon for a new punch art project.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...