Saturday, August 31, 2013

Litte Birdhouse Cards

As many of you know, I love punches and am always on the lookout to obtain retired once that I wasn't able to snag when they were current.

I have a list with those I want to own if I can find them at reasonable prices. Several on my list are of course by SU. Sometimes I can find one on ebay but usually the pricing is ridiculous.

Well thanks to my SU rep (thanks again Doris!) I have been able to cross off 2 punches from my wish list. Last month I was able to get my SU snowflake punch through her help and this month the My Way Arrow punch.

For me it's Christmas when I have a new punch to play with. Unfortunately work has been too hectic lately and I haven't had much time to play, but I did manage to finish my fist punch art project using the My Way Punch.

I think these turned out rather cute and they were quite fast and simple to make.

 
 
Here are close ups for a better look:

 
                                                      
 
And as always my supply list and punch art instructions:
 
Punches other than for the punch art: Designer Label - SU, Ticket Due - SU, 1" circle - PB, 7/8" Scallop Circle - SU, Scallop Trim Border - SU
Dies: Ticket Corner Nesties by Sizzix
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterened Paper: Old Provo Craft
Ink: Colorbox
Greetings stamps:Ciao, Baby - SU, Posy Punch -SU
Punches used for the punch art- other than to make the houses:
Bird Builder - SU, Flower corner - PB, Branch and 3 larger leaves: Branch and Leaves die by Sizzix
 
Bird house instructions (for the smaller one I trimmed the bottom of the arrow and only added 1 door/opening):

 

Thanks for looking.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...