Thursday, March 28, 2013

Jumping Sheep Card

Here is another version of my little sheep punch art:


This would look really cute jumping over a fence or patch of flowers. Perfect for a "Counting Sheep" layout.

Supplies used:
Lace border: large heart corner punch (Family Treasures)
Doily - heart border punch (PB)
Cardstock: Bazzill
Expression stamp: Making Memories "Express It" magnetic stamps
Large scallop oval punch  (PB), designer label punch (SU)
Inks: Colorbox
Patterned paper - unknown
Pink Satin ribbon and foam dots

The punch art instructions are basically the same as my sheep from the last post, but I thought I'd write them up anyways. See below.

 
Next post I'll have one more Easter card featuring a sweet little chick.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...