Monday, February 4, 2013

Cricket Valentine Card

Sorry this is a little late in the day, but better late than never, right?
Today I am sharing my cute little cricket (or grasshopper) Valentine.

 
 

Cute, isn't he? I left the card rather simple. The oval was again cut with my trusty Coluzzle, or use any nesting style oval die. Greeting is an old SU stamp from "Animal Valentines" which is stamped on a double punched large EK Flourish punch shape. Cardstock is Bazzill Basics and edges were inked with Colorbox inks.
 
Full instructions for the cricket/grasshopper punch art below.
 
 
As it's really late already I will share the instructions for the little "love letter" tomorrow (yes, it's made from a punch shape)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...