Monday, November 26, 2012

Ornament Card

Lets start out this week with an easy one, the single ornament Christmas card.


The instructions  are quite simple, yet (I think) this card looks very elegant.

I embossed silver glitter cartdstock with the Provo Craft Swirl embossing folder and then punched my ornament (SU).
I mounted it on a large label (flourish by EK). This was matted onto 2 of the same label punch that I cut in half. The first was cut legnth wise and the other widthwise. Adhering these onto the back of the black label,  overlapping slightly at the corners, creates a mat effect.
The grey and white cardstock are embossed with the Flora Spellbinder embossing folder. I also used a corner punch (PB) at the top left of my grey mat.
The greeting is an old SU stamp on a double punched curly label (SU); which is matted with a double punched large flourish label (EK).
I then accented the card with a few gems and a red ribbon bow.

Come back tomorrow for another one of my Christmas punch art card.


1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...