Sunday, October 21, 2012

Halloween Treats - Dracula

I decided on making little treat bags for each of my kids this year as they are no longer going out to Trick-or-Treat.


The cute Halloween punch art can easily be used for any sort of packaging, be it little bags, boxes, envelopes... etc. They would also look adorable on cards, tags and scrapbook pages.

I used my Coluzzle gift bag template to make my little treat bags. The face is a Provo Craft stamp to which I added the teeth with a black marker.

First up is Count Dracula


He's made with mostly SU punches. Full instructions for him are below. Just click on the image and then right click the large version to save.

I'll write the instructions for the other two in the next day or so and will post them as well.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...