Thursday, August 23, 2012

Kleenex box cards - part 2

Here are close-ups of the remaining cards and the bookmarks I made from the recycled tissue box.


Tools used: s. giant circle punch (56 mm) by PB, large and mega contemporary heart punch, PB. The expression stamp is SU.

 
Tools used, the ovals were cut with my trusted coluzzle, but you can easily achieve the same with nesties. Expression stamp, modern label punch and decorative label punch (dbl punched) by SU and the 42 mm scallop square punch by PB.
 

Tools used: expression stamp by SU, decorate label punch, SU and a s.giant oval (72 mm) PB. The rectangle was cut using my scallop edge Fiskar scissors.
 

Tools used: expression stamp by SU, modern label and decorative label punches by SU, s.giant oval (72 mm) PB and 42 mm scallop square by PB. Large oval was cut with my coluzzle. I also coloured this one with painty pens.

 
Tools used: expression stamp by SU, 42 and 52 mm scallop oval by PB. Again I accented the blossoms with gold liquid pearl.


Last card. Tools used: 34mm, 42 mm and 52 mm scallop square, PB, expression stamp SU.

and last but not least, the bookmarks:


The first doesn't use any punches, all pieces were cut with my paper tirmmer. The second uses SUs decorative label and PBs 72 mm oval, as well as medium oval punch by Emagination under the eyelet.

Hope I've inspired some of you to recycle your own tissue boxes into something fun and useful.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...