Saturday, August 25, 2012

Corn Maze

My sister is planning on a birthday party for her stepson. He's turning 7, so the corn maze sounds like a great idea. I made this cute invitation for the party.


It's fairly fast and simple to make. I printed the words on cardstock then punched them out with SUs decorative lable punch. Then mounetd this on a s. giant 72 mm oval, PB.

The corn husks use one punch. They can be made in several sizes as any oval will work. It's a rather versatile theme as well. Change the colors to suite and use for many themes BBQs, Picnics, Thanksgiving, Halloween, farm, movie night/popcorn ... etc.

I'm planning on making more to use on the scrapbook pages once I have the photos from the party.

Here are the rather simple isntructions:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...