Sunday, August 5, 2012

Christmas Buddies

As you may have already guessed, I really like the s. giant light bulb punch for a head shape.
I've used it again to make my Christmas buddies.

First up is everyone's favourite reindeer - Rudolph.


I used some Ranger's Glossy Accents on his nose to give it some shine.
Background paper was embossed with PC Cuttlebug swirls embossing template.
His antlers are a bit of a cheat as they are actually a Sizzlits die.

If you want to give him a try, here are the instructions. As always I've tried to list substitutions for the punch shapes no longer available.


Next post will be the elf - Santa's little helper.

1 comment :

  1. Congratulations on your new blog. It is lovely. Very easy to read. You made such lovely cutouts! Such details. Rudolph is adorable as was the penguin too. Keep up the good work. I have had my blog since March and it has been a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...