Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Baby it's Cold Outside Take 2

Here is the 2nd card I made using one of my winter buddies punch art characters.


Although Mr. Penguin likes snow, he's not fond of snowstorms. Hence he's looking out of his igloo waiting for the storm to pass (I know I have a wacky imagination). Here's the inside of the card:


I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and inked the paper a little with silver ink. Stamps are SU and Stamp Studio.

The basic punch art design of the penguin is the same as my snowman from my last post.

Here's some helpful images regarding my substitution suggestions:

for the bell, use a trimmed large oval (SU):


For the lightbulb use a trimmed large oval (SU) and a small (14 or 18 mm) scalloped square (PB) 
 

 And here are the full instructions for the penguin:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...