Sunday, July 29, 2012

Baby It's Cold Outside

Well, it's not cold just yet, even in Calgary, but trust me it won't take long. Winter weather usually starts mid - end October here.

I thought these little punch art buddies I made would work well on cards.



First up is Mr. Snowman. He's enjoying the weather - so he's all smiles.


and the inside reads "Hope you're keeping warm"


I used a Cuttlebug embossing template and inked it a little with white. The snowflake stamp is an old SU stamp (cannot recall what that set is called, it has a dove and winter tree in it as well).

Instructions on how to make the Snowman punchart are below. As before, I use all my punches, even if they are "retired". But as always I try to include substitution options for the extinct shapes.


 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...